- Tombstone inscriptions from Lloyd Cemetery, Lloyd, NY.
- Records of Kripple Bush Methodist Church of Marbletown, NY.
- Death certificate.
- Joplin-Law Burial Ground, Wiilloughby, Ohio, Lake County Genealogical Society (Ohio), accessed June 9, 2008.
- Old Gravestones of Ulster County, New York by J. Wilson Poucher and Byron J. Terwilliger (1931).
- Tombstone inscriptions from Good Hope Cemetery, Bokes Creek, Ohio.
- A visit to White Cemetery, Rushford, NY, 27 April 2001.
- Chardon Road Cem., Lake County Genealogical Society (Ohio)
- Mishawaka City Cem. records, St. Joseph County, Indiana Cemetery Inscriptions, (from South Bend Area Genealogical Society).
- Martling Family Bible records, from George L. Trigg, Feb. 2002.
- Marbletown Reformed Dutch Church, Ulster County, New York, 1737-1944, baptisms 1746-1944, marriages 1796-1930, Stone Ridge Methodist Church, Ulster County, New York, marriages 1858-1875, baptisms 1875-1884
by Jean D. Worden, published in 1987.
- New Paltz Reformed Dutch Church, New Paltz, New York, 1817-1882... by Jean D. Worden, 1987.
- Genealogical Sketch of the Family of Jeremiah Barnhart published by Barnhart Family Circle Association, 1891.
- Tombstone inscriptions from Fairview Cem., Stone Ridge, NY.
- Marriages Published in the Christian Intelligencer of the Reformed Dutch Church From 1830 to 1871, online at NEHGS Web Site.
- The Rochester Reformed Church, 1736-1901, Accord, Ulster County, New York : with additions, Accord Methodist Church, 1871-1924 by Jean D. W1985.
- Tombstone inscriptions from Highland Cem., Lloyd, NY.
- Correspondence with Paul Leonardo, 1998.
- Visit to cemeteries in Portage and Granger, NY, 18 May 2002.
- Tombstone inscriptions from the Hale Cem., Hale, Ohio.
- Lovettsville Union Cemetery, Loudoun County, Virginia, 1879-1999, Marty Hiatt, compiler, ( Heritage Books, 1999), page 83.
- Loudoun Co., VA Cemetery Database.
- Records of New Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Lovettsville, VA. From a visit by an oline contact in May 1999.
- Vital Records of Loudoun Co., VA from a visit; probably about 1994.
- Loudoun County, Virginia Birth Register 1853-1879, Patricia B. Duncan, compiler, (Heritage Books, 2000), p. 155.
- Marriage certificate.
- Greenwood Cemetery, Superior, Douglas County, Wisconsin, March 2002, Judith Mooney Lindgren.
- Social Security death index.
- Tombstone inscriptions from the Fantinekill Cem., Ellenville, NY.
- Birth certificate.
- US government, Microfilm record, World War I Draft records.
- Email Letter, 24 Sept. 2002, from S. Ramler.
- Pavilion Cem., Pavilion, NY, Dawn L. Pocock-Dilcher, 2001.
- Records received from Charlene W. Fromholt, Nov. 1995.
- Email from M. LeValley, August 2000.
- Tombstone inscriptions from Ridgeway Cem., Ridgeway, Ohio. (from a visit).
- Vital records from Hardin County, Ohio.
- Riverside Cemetery, Belfast, NY, online and from a visit 27 April 2001.
- Lovettsville Union Cemetery, Loudoun County, Virginia, 1879-1999, page 40.
- Pine Grove Cemetery, Fillmore (Town of Hume), NY, Ronald G. Taylor, accessed 4 March 2009.
- California Births and deaths, RootsWeb.com, accessed June 2000.
- Web Site: "Any Birthday," accessed 2000 (now defunct).
- Records from K. White, Lancaster, NY.
- Vital Records of Texas, RootsWeb,com.
- Records received from L. Rose of Belle Center, OH; 1997.
- Lovettsville Union Cemetery, Loudoun County, Virginia, 1879-1999.
- Telephone book showing this person for the year(s) indicated.
- Letter from A. Wilklow Jr., 1/27/1992.
- Lovettsville Union Cemetery, Loudoun County, Virginia, 1879-1999, page 142.
- Letter from L. B. Wilklow, 8/13/2007.
- "Armenia Wilklow and Family," e-mail messages from T. Scott, Feb. - March 2008.
- Baptisms at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, West Camp, NY, (www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5934/sp1.htm), accessed Feb. 2000.
- Royden Woodward Vosburgh, The Vosburgh Collection (of church records), Gr929.39747 V959v (microfilm).
- Records of the Claverack Dutch Reformed Church, Claverack, NY.
- Records of the Reformed Dutch Church of Albany, New York, 1683-1809; marriages, baptisms, members, etc., 1978, Gr974.7 A326r (Genealogical Pub. Co.).
- Baptisms Dutch Reformed Church, Rhinebeck Flats, Dutchess County, NY, New York Genealogical & Biographical Record, 84, 1953.
- Marriages of the Dutch Reformed Church of Catskill, Greene Co., NY, New York Genealogical & Biographical Record, 92.
- Records of Zion Lutheran Church of Loonenburg, now Athens, NY, New York Genealogical & Biographical Record.
- Baptisms of German Reformed Church of Rhinebeck, Dutchess County, NY, New York Genealogical & Biographical Record, 94.
- Jean D. Worden, Book, Records of Katsbaan Reformed Church.